Coming to Comic Shops August 21 2019 - August Week 3
Check out the latest books set to arrive at stores August 21 2019. Now you will know which books will arrive on which week, so you can make sure they get added to your pull list on time - or just check which titles on your subscription list will arrive in your box this week. Do yourself a favor and SIGN UP NOW for Pullbox if you haven't already. If you have, use this list to quickly search for the titles you want and add them to your list today!
This blog is going to be growing and changing - we like to evolve with the needs of our customers and take care of you all the best we can. Check back here weekly to see what new features have been added - then give me your suggestions on our Comments page, or email Rogue1.
KeyMaster Picks for August Week 3! August 21 2019
COMING SOON! STAY TUNED!
Coming to DC on August 21 2019
New from Marvel for August 21 2019
• At long last, Deadpool is ready to get his head straight and checks himself into Ravencroft Institute.
• Unfortunately, there's another new arrival: CARNAGE! But I don't think he's here for a group therapy session...
• Madness and mayhem abound in the can't-miss showdown of the year!
• Miles sacrificed himself protecting others, and was taken by Carnage's dark doppelgangers!
• Now Kletus is sending Miles after one of Peter Parker's friends, and if Miles can't stop himself, he better hope someone shows up who can beat a dark symbiote-powered Spider-Man!
• The FF are now living on Yancy Street, but not all of their neighbors are happy about that.
• The Thing investigates a nasty piece of vandalism that conjures up painful old memories as he takes a trip down memory lane through the Lower East Side and it's made all the more dangerous by...THE TERRIBLE TRIO!
• The newest student at ESU is about to get a crash course in multiversity as she splits her time between the world she loves and the world she's just getting to know!
• But what devious villain has eyes on Gwen's travels?
• Is Gwen ready for what comes next?
On the run from the law and pursued by a dogged Nick Fury, Steve Rogers and the Daughters of Liberty begin to take the fight back to the Power Elite and their insidious minions! First up, it's a trip to the border with the White Tiger to uncover the secrets behind the group known only as THEM!
• SPIDER-MAN faces his emotionally and physically devastating Boss Battle as the student faces his former teacher, DOCTOR OCTOPUS!
• Even equipped with his new ANTI-OCK suit, will the wall-crawler have what it takes to stop his former mentor's mad scheme?
• And with the lives of NORMAN OSBORN, MARY JANE WATSON and Peter's AUNT MAY on the line, will he be able to save them all?
• PLUS: Another behind-the-scenes look at the blockbuster video game!
• Norman Osborn, the Spider-Man of Earth-44145 you met in SPIDER-GEDDON, begs to differ...and has some very creative ways to prove his superiority.
• The least predictable comic on the stands finds even more ways to surprise you AND Otto.
First, a star-studded adventure by Hugo-nominated writer Seanan McGuire! For Captain Marvel of the Avengers, Invisible Woman of the Fantastic Four and Storm of the X-Men, a seemingly simple day at a leadership camp for girls is turning out to be MUCH more complicated - and dangerous! - than they'd bargained for. Then, GWENPOOL, PUNISHER and Rick and Morty veteran Karla Pacheco dives into the dangerous world of Night Nurse! And don't miss your dose of Herstory with profiles on classic and contemporary creators!
The death of Rocket continues here in "FAITHLESS" Part 2
• Rocket Raccoon is dying!
• But when the Universal Church of Truth rises again, he may have no choice but to fight.
• Being near death, and with only a few Guardians willing to stand beside him...the odds aren't looking good.
• Matt Murdock comes face-to-face with the choices he's made.
• Hell's Kitchen rises up to fill the void!
The deadliest shot in the Marvel Universe just got his hands on the sword of a god! With the Asgardian weapon Dragonfang, Bullseye has the power to kill a god in a single stroke - and he's about to prove it. Jane Foster, the newly christened Valkyrie, must learn a hard lesson: Not every death can be prevented. Who is next on Bullseye's list - and what is the assassin really after?
• The Punisher stole Thor's goat and is traversing the Ten Realms on a mission of vengeance.
• But the first stop is...Counter-Earth???
• Frank's picked up some unlikely allies. Now if only he can keep them alive...
Billy Kaplan's been keeping a secret - and this time, there'll be no wishing away the consequences. What's a "younger," upgraded version of Death's Head doing in Wiccan and Hulkling's apartment?! Death's Head goes on a shooting spree for answers - but he just might find himself outmatched this time.
• But is the Multiverse done with Doctor Strange?
• A truly terrifying villain is working their way into the Marvel U via a small house in Kansas, in the issue that will have people talking for years!
"CONAN THE GAMBLER" PART 2!
• CONAN's job as a bodyguard in Shadizar lands him in a deadly game of SERPENT'S BLUFF!
• But if the cards are in Conan's favor, will this absolve his debt or land him in further danger?
• It'll take more than luck to win the prize this time!
• PLUS: The next chapter in the all-new CONAN novella "THE SHADOW OF VENGEANCE"!
• It's time for DOCTOR APHRA to do what she does best: honor her commitments, help people in need, do the right thing.
• Hahaha, nope, the people she's swindling won't buy that either. Unlucky for them, she's always two steps ahead.
• Unlucky for her, the steps lead directly to Coruscant, and into the arms of an old enemy...
• The mission is to deal a devastating blow to THE REBELLION.
• Can the squadron come together in time to complete the mission?
• And will any survive the fight?
New from Scout, Aftershock, and SourcePoint Press for August 21 2019
BAD RECEPTION is a searing horror story that doubles as a topical, satirical critique on society's obsession with technology, social media and the cult of celebrity. Written and drawn by AfterShock's very own Juan Doe (DARK ARK, AMERICAN MON-STER, WORLD READER)!
August 21 2019 from IMAGE, DARK HORSE, IDW, DYNAMITE, BOOM!
Mike Mignola and Scott Allie team up with veteran Mignolaverse artist Christopher Mitten, along with new colorist Brennan Wagner and letterer Clem Robins.
Whimsical and hilarious adventure for all!
A new YA science fiction epic written by James Roberts (Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye, Transformers: Lost Light)!
The Starcadia universe is expanding for the very first time!
Features a playable adventure based on the comic!
Based on the worldwide best-selling tabletop game published by CMON!
A new mini-series featuring two of the most popular Sonic the Hedgehog characters!
Tangle & Whisper are a classic odd-couple in this adventurous team-up!
• From the mind of New York Times bestseller Delilah S. Dawson (Star Wars: Forces of Destiny, Marvel Action: Spider-Man) comes an inventive story about loss and resiliency.
• Nostalgia-tinged humor, perfect for fans of Saga and Guardians of the Galaxy.
Prime gets slimed!
Featuring a brand-new Autobot-Ectotron-and other crossover surprises!
Written and illustrated by the long-time fan-favorite Ghostbusters creative team of Erik Burnham, Dan Schoening, and Luis Antonio Delgado!
Five action-packed interconnecting covers from series artist Dan Schoening!
The series will also include covers from superstar artists like Nick Roche, Alex Milne, Paulina Ganucheau, Priscilla Tramontano, and more!
Written by Jody Houser (Faith, Mother Panic, Stranger Things)!
A continuing series about the end of the Five-Year Mission!
The classic crew is back in all-new stories featuring your favorite characters from the Original Series!
Other Exciting New Books Out on August 21 2019
COME BACK AND LOOK FOR THIS SECTION SOON!